Term Paper Knowledge Management
Chapter 1: Overview1.1
In this research we analyze the reasons for which knowledgemanagement has gained a dubious reputation among business executives andexplain why the only way to leveraging knowledge is through attention to the bestsource of tacit knowledge
people. Finally we provide some insights about the role of the human component in funneling knowledge to a level where actual work isperformed.
The prevailing misconceptions surrounding knowledge management hadbeen the cause of much confusion, and many subsequent failures for knowledgemanagement in the field of economics.
The research is intended to investigate three major questions:1. Is the knowledge management contribution to businesses significant?2. Does the organizational culture affect the success of knowledgemanagement?3.
Do people‟s behaviors and attitudes have an influence on the
implementation of knowledge management?
25 Unique Knowledge Management Research Paper Topics
There is always that moment when you will need to seek help with your paper, particularly when you are supposed to come up with research paper topics on knowledge management. The following are a number of ideas that will work for you:
- Discuss the emergence of organizational issues
- Explain the strategic importance of knowledge management
- Discuss the concept of intellectual capital
- Explain how important communities of inquiry are
- Discuss how knowledge management has facilitated mobile work
- Discuss the importance of virtual work stations
- Provide a framework to balance the employee telework concept
- Discuss the impacts of telework to the individual
- Explain how teleworking affects the organization
- Cite reasons why companies must monitor employee internet use at work
- Discuss the ethical challenges involved in monitoring employees online
- Discuss the need for privacy in organizations
- Explain the challenges that are affecting information privacy today
- Discuss how people like Snowden have opened the eyes of corporates
- With Julian Assange as an example, explain lessons learned from his ordeal
- Use knowledge management principles to compare and contrast Snowden and Assange
- Discuss some challenges that are arising in multicultural business platforms across the globe
- Explain how businesses can attempt to manage intangible capital
- Discuss the business angle for the adoption of RFID
- Explain the importance of knowledge management to innovation and organizational development today
- Discuss knowledge management principles that can be put in place to help overcome organizational failures
- Explain how non business organizations have been able to thrive through knowledge management platforms
- Discuss the important role that knowledge management plays in counter terrorism
- Explain how philanthropic organizations have been able to become more creative and effective as a result of knowledge management
- Cite some challenges that are facing companies today with respect to knowledge management and its application
One thing that you will notice about these titles is that they are issues we come across in normal life. These are things that happen on a daily basis around us, and if you are keen, you will never have to worry about getting a good title. The best thing about taking the approach of things that you see happening daily, is that your paper becomes relevant in terms of dealing with concepts that are realistic.