Noah Centineo The Assignment Full
His cute looks and charm can make any girl fall for him. His acting skills and hard work promises a lot in future, and if he continues his run, he can be one of the best in the Hollywood industry.
Noah Centineo was born in the year 1996 on 9th of May which makes him 20 years old at this current moment. At this early age, he has already experienced success and is thriving for more.
He was born in a place called Miami which lies in Florida of United States of America, and this makes his nationality American and ethnicity white. He has been active from the year 2009, and in the span of 5 years he has done good roles and has impressed the audiences as well as the critics.
He is a tall guy with a height of 6 feet which is around 1.83 meters. He has only one sister, and her name is Taylor. He has already been so dedicated towards his work, and his parents must be proud of him.
He is still very young and much focused towards his work. He has kept his personal life very private and has not revealed anything about his girlfriend and current affair.
It might be because he is not dating anyone right now and completely wants to focus on his career which is the best thing for him to do to make himself bigger and better in the industry.
But this does not mean he is gay and is hiding it from the media. He has already been so successful and good in watching, and it has boosted his earnings and has made his net worth by millions.
His fame, popularity, and money will only increase in future, and he definitely has the potential to be the very best in the industry. He will definitely do shirtless scenes if required by the script and he can please the director with his talent and passion for his work.
He has acted in a lot of TV shows and movies and has impressed everyone with his work every time he appears on the big screen and the small screen.
In the year 2009, he did the role of Josh in a movie called The Gold Retrievers, and his performance was very good in his debut. In the year 2011, he did the role of Turkles, and his character was the lead role in the movie as the movie was Turkles.
He played the role of Dallas in a sitcom or TV series called Austin & Ally from the year 2011 to 2012, and this role was the breakthrough point in his career.
His role became very famous, and people started recognizing him after this role. He did various roles in a short film called The Assignment in the year 2013.
He also appeared in Shake It Up in the year 2013, and his role was of Moroe. He played the role of Rick in a series called Jessie in the year 2014, and his role came in the episode Hoedown Showdown. He played the role of Jaden Stark in How to Build a Better Boy in the year 2014.
He is very active on social networking sites and has lots of followers on those sites. He uses Twitter to tweet about his thoughts on some individual situations and Facebook to upload hi status and share his feelings.
Out here "Working" with @Alex_Skuby
Isn't it lovely? Isn't it wonderful? Isn't it precious?
He also uploads his latest pictures in Instagram and shares them with his fans. A lot of information about him and his biography can be extracted from wiki sites like Wikipedia.
|Born||Noah Gregory Centineo|
(1996-05-09) May 9, 1996 (age 21)
Miami, Florida, U.S.
|Residence||Los Angeles, California, U.S.|
Noah Gregory Centineo (born May 9, 1996) is an American actor, known for portraying Jesus Adams Foster on The Fosters. He also played Jaden Stark in How to Build a Better Boy.
Centineo was born in Miami, Florida to Kellee Janel (née Andres) and Gregory Vincent Centineo. He was raised in Boynton Beach, Florida, with his older sister, Taylor. He attended BAK Middle School of the Arts for his elementary education. Centineo then attended Boca Raton Community High School for ninth and tenth grade, where he played soccer. In 2012, he left Boca Raton in order to move to Los Angeles.
In 2009, Centineo starred as the lead, Josh Peters, in the family film The Gold Retrievers. He then had small roles in the Disney Channel sitcoms Austin & Ally and Shake It Up. Centineo subsequently co-starred as Jaden Stark in the Disney Channel romantic comedy film How to Build a Better Boy (2014). That same year, he was cast as Ben Eastman in the Disney Channel comedy pilot Growing Up and Down, but the project was not picked up to series. In 2015, he took over the main role of Jesus Adams Foster in Freeform's drama series The Fosters. He made his first appearance in season three's episode "Lucky", which aired on August 17, 2015. In 2017, Centineo was nominated for the Teen Choice Award for Choice Summer TV Star: Male for his performance.
In 2017, Centineo began starring as Hawk in go90's teen drama-thriller series T@gged, and portrayed teenage heartthrob Johnny Sanders Jr. in the coming-of-age romantic comedy film SPF-18. That same year, he appeared as Camila Cabello's love interest in the music video for her single "Havana" ft. Young Thug. He has been cast as the male lead in the upcoming teen comedy Sierra Burgess Is a Loser. Centineo will also portray the role of Peter Kavinsky in the film adaptation of Jenny Han's romance novel To All the Boys I've Loved Before.
|2009||The Gold Retrievers||Josh Peters|
|2012||Wordplay||Carter Phillips||Short film|
|2016||Penguin Flu||Brandon Bradley||Short film|
|2017||SPF-18||Johnny Sanders Jr.|
|2017||Can't Take It Back||Jake Roberts|
|2018||Sierra Burgess Is a Loser||Jamey||In post-production|
|2018||To All the Boys I've Loved Before||Peter Kavinsky||In post-production|
Awards and nominations
- ^Centineo, Noah [@noahcent] (May 9, 2015). "Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes! 1-9" (Tweet). Retrieved August 18, 2015 – via Twitter.
- ^"Some people don't like working on their birthday...but I couldn't be happier and it's all thanks to the amazing people here. Great day, greater vibes with the greatest people". Instagram. May 9, 2015. Retrieved August 18, 2015. [permanent dead link]
- ^"Tree of Life Foundation International – Turkles". TreeofLifeFI.org. Retrieved August 13, 2017.
- ^ ab"Turkles: Noah Centineo"(PDF). Turkles.TV. Retrieved August 13, 2017.
- ^ ab"Boca High alumni take on California". The Paw Print. Issuu. No. 2. October 2, 2015. p. 4. Retrieved August 28, 2017.
- ^Ng, Philiana (July 31, 2013). "'A.N.T. Farm,' 'Lab Rats' Stars to Topline Disney Channel TV Movie". The Hollywood Reporter.
- ^"Disney Channel Orders Comedy Pilot 'Growing Up And Down'". Deadline.com. June 4, 2014.
- ^Wagmeister, Elizabeth (June 22, 2015). "'The Fosters' Recasts Jake T. Austin's Role". Variety. Retrieved August 17, 2015.
- ^Petski, Denise (June 22, 2015). "Molly Bernard Upped To Regular On 'Younger'; Noah Centineo Joins 'The Fosters'". Deadline.com.
- ^ abBerggren, Victoria (June 20, 2017). "Teen Choice Awards: 'Pretty Little Liars,' Selena Gomez, 'Beauty and the Beast' Among Top Nominees". The Hollywood Reporter.
- ^Jarvey, Natalie (September 13, 2016). "'T@gged' adds Emma Dumont, Braeden Lemasters, Noah Centineo and Rajiv Dhall for Second Season (Exclusive)". The Hollywood Reporter.
- ^Freeman, Nate (August 28, 2017). "Alex Israel's Feature-Length Film 'SPF-18' – a Teen Surfing Drama Set During a Summer in Malibu – Will Be Released on iTunes in September". ARTnews.
- ^Moniuszko, Sara M. (October 24, 2017). "Camila Cabello transforms into a sexy telenovela star in hilarious 'Havana' music video". USA Today.
- ^N'Duka, Amanda (February 1, 2017). "Miya Cech Joins Fox's 'The Darkest Minds'; Noah Centineo Cast In 'Sierra Burgess Is A Loser'". Deadline.com.
- ^Jarvey, Natalie (July 21, 2017). "John Corbett, Lana Condor Join 'To All the Boys I've Loved Before' Film (Exclusive)". The Hollywood Reporter.